Strong, sustainable business growth – made simple
The unique Apricot Business Growth framework is simple tool that develops the business skills, confidence and knowledge of business owners and leaders in how to run their business.
Tap into Angela Dellar’s experience and knowledge condensed into a simple framework that she uses with business owners and leaders to grow their skills and their business. More than that, it is proven to deliver success and you can access it for free if you wish.
Angela has given us a structured approach to transition the business unlocking value in the region of another £300,000. Mike Stevens, Director, Praxis 42 Ltd.
The framework is like your business co-pilot. It enables you to develop all-round business skills giving you clear, objective focus on what to do to grow your business, overcome the obstacles that limit growth and avoid costly mistakes.
So what’s your goal?
- Sustainable high growth built on stable foundations
- ‘Letting Grow’; distance you from the doing creating headroom for business growth
- Maximum sale value at exit within five years
- A fully self managed business
- Employee engagement and excellent customer service
If you want more knowledge of how to run a business and position it to achieve your goals, know what you have to do to build the right environment to make it happen, know how to get the right things done and grow your business as fast as you and your funding can keep pace then you are in the right place.
You can receive a FREE copy of the framework and four free, no obligation training videos where I share how I’ve used it to more than double my client’s business. No ‘one size fits all’. Just tailored business knowledge condensed into a simple, flexible, proven framework and free training on how to use it.
If you wish, you can also tap into the inspiration, support and challenge of working with Angela Dellar to fast track your business growth using her hands on experience of growing flourishing business.
Angela delivers results; her understanding of business is the best I have come across and Angela shares her own knowledge and skills generously. I can’t recommend her highly enough. Sue Carlile, Partner, Smith Law Partnership LLP
Do you see any of these patterns in your business?
- You win new customers only to lose as many through poor service delivery
- Your team doesn’t seem to take accountability or resists the changes that move the business forward
- You have strong sales but profit and cash is falling
- You have great growth potential, the business starts to take off and something always seems to happen that takes you back where you started
Take advantage of the Apricot Business Growth framework and a FREE four part video training course to develop your skills and understand how to achieve strong, sustainable business growth. Simply complete the form to the right.
More of what people say.